Saturday 27 November 2010

4th Apocalypse Trojan sketches

May 2009

May 2009
I found these while backing up my work to DVD's, to create space on my HDD. I did a number of sketches when I was designing the Trojan character (Zyborg as I knew them from that when). Early on, I tried to keep a certain amount of realism and practicality whilst designing them, but then remembering the story is set in the future and threw caution to the wind. Before I added a Helmet mask thing on, I used the WWE/UFC fighter, Brock Lesner, as inspiration.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Hey dude! I didnt know you had a blog :D

Nice work man. Hows life in London? hope youre not working too hard man....

Kenny :D

31 December 2010 at 03:53  
Blogger Johnny Hoang said...

hey man,

i'm back in southend. i've got me some freelance work at the moment, doing some animations and its a pain. working is no fun, i just want to play video games.

how about you? working on anything good?

26 January 2011 at 22:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older